Inventya has over 30 employees and we are now seeking to add an IT apprentice in our fast-growing team.
Requirements and prospects
- A basic understanding of diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Communication ability
- Organisational and time-management skills
- An understanding of diverse computer systems and networks would be ideal
- Some knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles would be good
- Quality – must be committed to delivering quality outputs with a high attention to detail
- Flexibility – must be able to prioritise and retain focus when faced with multiple tasks
- Teamworking – must work well as part of a team
- Initiative – must be a self-starter and problem solver seeking out opportunities for improvement
- Communication – must have excellent communication skills with the ability to explain IT issues to non-IT staff
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
Last Updated: 4th November 2019