sixteen3 are a specialist designer and manufacturer of stylish, high quality, upholstered seating, perfectly suited to enhancing any environment.
Located in Warrington, Cheshire, we are well situated to serve clients throughout the UK and also have considerable experience and expertise in delivering solutions globally.
Our in-house design and upholstery teams, have extensive vision, knowledge and capability in developing and manufacturing furniture to the highest specification, whether from our standard product range or to solve one-off or bespoke requirements.
We know that every business is different and as our client, we will look to provide you with a high level of personal service encompassing your business needs, working in partnership with you to deliver quality solutions to ‘our’ customer.
Alongside our in-house manufactured range of soft seating we also supply a selection of complementary products, including tables and chairs, to complete your workplace requirements.
Would you like the opportunity to work for one of Warrington’s leading businesses?
Do you have the drive and passion to learn a niche skill and be mentored by a fabulous in-house design and manufacturing team, whilst undertaking your level 2 Modern Upholstery qualification?
Sixteen 3 are searching for a new generation of apprentice upholsterers.
Working in a fast-paced team you will be learning from the ground up to become a Sixteen 3 fully fledged Upholsterer.
You will be working with excellent time served mentors and learning all aspects of the business to enable you to gain the confidence to be the best you can be!
You will be learning to:
• Develop your skills to create eye catching furniture, products and items using traditional and modern upholstery techniques.
• You will learn all aspects of preparatory work.
• Work with a large range of materials and cutting materials with templates.
• Use a wide range of tools, including scissors, shears, staple guns and bandsaws.
• Develop your knowledge of basic sewing to improve your overall practical skills, working on sewing machines and cutting machines.
• Use a wind range of trimmings and finishing’s, including buttons, facings and piping.
• Adhere to site Health and Safety rules.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a candidate who is practically minded, with excellent problem-solving skills. You will be physically fit as there will be some manual handling and most of all be keen to learn!
In return you will work in a fabulous environment for a company who are passionate about their staff with excellent opportunities for skill progression.
Don’t delay! Apply today!
Last Updated: 2nd September 2019
Monday - Thursday 7.30am - 4.00pm, Friday 7.00am - 3.30pm, 30 minutes lunch, 15 minutes break A.M., 40 hours per week. 20 Months
Date Added: 02/09/19
Expiry Date: 30/09/19
Please visit the following site for more information about how apply for this position:VISIT WEBSITE TO APPLY